Saint Charles, MO 63301
Criminal Record Search
is a city in St. Charles County, Missouri. It lies just to the northwest of St. Louis, Missouri, on the Missouri River, and played for a time a significant role in the United States' westward expansion.
It is the second oldest city west of the Mississippi, founded in 1765 as Les Petites Cotes, "The Little Hills", by Louis Blanchette, a French Canadian fur trader and was the last "civilized" stop for the Lewis and Clark Expedition. The city served as the first Missouri capital, from 1821 to 1826. It is the site for the Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne shrine.
St. Charles can be accessed from Interstate 70 using the Zumbehl Road, First Capitol Drive, and Fifth Street exits, or Highway 94.
Felony and misdemeanor criminal court records.